Dr Rebecca Wagner (website) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and this policy is for the use of the website and not patient rights, which can be viewed here.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information we collect.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you request an appointment.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your information.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. Also, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our services.
- To provide information on other services which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service changes, that may affect our service.
We may contact you about services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected. If you are a new client, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for. If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Your personal data.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing your information.
Where applicable, we may disclose your information to third parties:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third party links.
You will find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information.
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.